Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Halloween Fun :)

  1. #1
    Senior Member Become a 4 Paw Member trishkidd24's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trish
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    424
    Pets Names
    Margie, Mac, Murphy, Mitten (cat) & Marcus (cat)

    Halloween Fun :)

    My favorite time of the year! Of course I had to get my furry children the proper attire for trick or treating!
    Mac- Boxer mix, as a Redneck in his flannel and tank top
    Marg- Frenchie, as a Woolly Mammoth and a Triceratops.
    Murph- Golden mix, isn't forced to wear silly costumes because he has anxiety issues, so we just let him relax and laugh at his siblings.

    -margie-dino-costume2-jpg-margie-mammoth-jpg-margie-mammoth2-jpg-margie-mammoth3-jpg-margie-mammoth4-jpg-halloween-kids-jpg-halloween-kids2-jpg-mac-redneck-jpg

  2. #2
    Head Pooper Scooper
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    davidh's Avatar
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,316
    Pets Names
    Hazel, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Coup

    Re: Halloween Fun :)

    Poor little Frenchie, that costume looks heavy.
    Have a Great Frenchie Day
    Frenchie hugs and kisses from: Hazel, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Coup
    Member of French Bulldog Club of America, Bulldog Club of America, & Bulldog Club of Texas

  3. #3
    Senior Member Become a 4 Paw Member
    Alice Kable's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alice
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Joseph, Oregon
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,245
    Pets Names
    Ruggles, Buster, Katze (cat)

    Re: Halloween Fun :)

    Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Become a 4 Paw Member trishkidd24's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trish
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    424
    Pets Names
    Margie, Mac, Murphy, Mitten (cat) & Marcus (cat)

    Re: Halloween Fun :)

    It actually want heavy at all it was all fur basically. PLUS she only wore it for about 10 minutes while she received some good treats! Ha I wouldn't be that mean and make her wear it long.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    -- Trish and the Kidd's, Marge, Mac, and Murph

  5. #5
    Senior Member Become a 4 Paw Member Debra's Avatar
    Real Name
    Deb
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    276
    Pets Names
    Junebug, Harley & Rocco... Otis RIP

    Re: Halloween Fun :)

    Those are too funny!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Become a 4 Paw Member Cosette Girl's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    New Jersey
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    352
    Pets Names
    Cosette

    Re: Halloween Fun :)

    You can have a party all on your own!
    You'll never have a bad day with a Frenchie in your life!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Become a 4 Paw Member
    winginit66's Avatar
    Real Name
    Anne
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Salem, VA
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,374
    Pets Names
    Gidget, Olivia & Wilson

    Re: Halloween Fun :)

    Quote Originally Posted by trishkidd24 View Post
    My favorite time of the year! Of course I had to get my furry children the proper attire for trick or treating!
    Mac- Boxer mix, as a Redneck in his flannel and tank top
    Marg- Frenchie, as a Woolly Mammoth and a Triceratops.
    Murph- Golden mix, isn't forced to wear silly costumes because he has anxiety issues, so we just let him relax and laugh at his siblings.

    -margie-dino-costume2-jpg-margie-mammoth-jpg-margie-mammoth2-jpg-margie-mammoth3-jpg-margie-mammoth4-jpg-halloween-kids-jpg-halloween-kids2-jpg-mac-redneck-jpg
    OMG!!! I have the triceratops one too!!! We need to photoshop them together!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Become a 4 Paw Member trishkidd24's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trish
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    424
    Pets Names
    Margie, Mac, Murphy, Mitten (cat) & Marcus (cat)

    Re: Halloween Fun :)

    Quote Originally Posted by winginit66 View Post
    OMG!!! I have the triceratops one too!!! We need to photoshop them together!
    Ha it was too cute I had to buy it! Amazon Prime can be dangerously addicting with free 2 day shipping ha!
    You will have to post a picture of your baby with it on so I can see it!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Become a 4 Paw Member
    winginit66's Avatar
    Real Name
    Anne
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Salem, VA
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,374
    Pets Names
    Gidget, Olivia & Wilson

    Re: Halloween Fun :)

    I've been trying to hold off on the costumes.... we just had the party hat overload. But I've already had her in all of the costumes and taken pics. I think there is 1 that I need to re-take.

    I'm now known as the 'crazy dog lady' at work

  10. #10
    Senior Member Become a 4 Paw Member
    mhuinker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,782
    Pets Names
    Leo & Molly
    Trophies

    Re: Halloween Fun :)

    Quote Originally Posted by winginit66 View Post
    I've been trying to hold off on the costumes.... we just had the party hat overload. But I've already had her in all of the costumes and taken pics. I think there is 1 that I need to re-take.

    I'm now known as the 'crazy dog lady' at work


    - - - Updated - - -

    I would love to join in on the Halloween fun, but I think Leo is traumatized enough right now. He should be better by next year though!! tee hee....
    Michelle - Asheville, NC
    Mom to Leo (5/21/2010-3/26/2019)
    Mom to Molly (DOB 8-1-09)

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •