Margie had a bad day...

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Well I swear today was one of those days I wonder where my sweet little puppy had gone :( marg had a bad day... She was a terror chewing on one of our shoes, jumping and attacking the cat ferociously, peed in the closet on top of a comforter, and then jumped up on an old couch we keep next to the window for the dogs and pooped on it! I couldn't believe at 7 months old she jumped up in the furniture and pooped, she's never done anything like that :( very frustrated with the potty training lately...
After getting yelled at all day, she finally wore herself out and below is a picture of her cuddling up and sleeping in between my husband and I... I think she knew she was misbehaving all day and felt sorry. Ha or maybe not?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386907953.659083.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Don't feel bad. Stella turns into a total terror every so often. She will pick fights with Tank, poop in her crate, chew things up. I attribute it to some kind of doggie PMS!

Tgirl

Reaction score
We all have those days. She knows she is cute and can get away with it.:cool:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, she was being a naughty girl! But then how can you stay mad at her when she goes and cuddles with you? Jax is like that too. Sometimes he is just a feisty, naughty little boy and then he comes and gives cuddles and kisses, and all his naughtiness is forgiven.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Is she spayed or been in heat yet? If not she could be fixing to go into heat, their hormones go crazy right before and during, so that could explain her behavior, or she could just be having one of those days. :)

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Is she spayed or been in heat yet? If not she could be fixing to go into heat, their hormones go crazy right before and during, so that could explain her behavior, or she could just be having one of those days. :)
No, she was spayed back in early November.... I agree [MENTION=24]MamaAndi[/MENTION]... I guess maybe its puppy PMS (without actually being in heat lol).... I swear she will go a week without an accident in the house, or ruining anything, and then she will get days like yesterday where she is a complete monster. She is lucky she is so cute... If we could just master the potty training, we could handle to other minor temper tantrums she throws... ha but the popping and peeing where we can't see her doing it has got to stop soon... at least i hope so?

Katie Winchell

Reaction score
I used to have a comforter on my bed and Norm would pee on it. I don't know why he would do it. I would take him out before bed to go to potty. If I put him on the bed and looked away for two seconds he would pee on it. After washing in it a few times I decided to use a different comforter and he hasn't peed on the bed since then. I have no idea why he didn't like that one.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
It would be impossible to stay mad at that sweet little girl! I have heard that with EBs the females are harder to potty train than the males.

BellaMayBulldog

Reaction score
Oh no. Sweet Frenchie acting out. Bella pooped in the house twice this week which she has not done in six + months. Bella didn't want to go outside thanks to the never ending rain we had in Atlanta, but even when break her paws were sinking into the ground since it was so saturated, so she couldn't walk right. Could it be the weather? Too cold? Too snowy?

~ Loving life with our Frenchie

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Oh no. Sweet Frenchie acting out. Bella pooped in the house twice this week which she has not done in six + months. Bella didn't want to go outside thanks to the never ending rain we had in Atlanta, but even when break her paws were sinking into the ground since it was so saturated, so she couldn't walk right. Could it be the weather? Too cold? Too snowy?

~ Loving life with our Frenchie

It could be the cold. We have had negative degree temperatures in upper Michigan. Bitter cold and snowy, and this is Margs first winter. I really think it was just a bad day and a lot of energy. It's hard to wear her out when it's so cold outside. I need to get her booties and a hat to cover her ears! [MENTION=169]Cosette Girl[/MENTION] ... Ha, even good little girls are bad sometimes, so I'm guessing Marg is still on santas good list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trishkidd24

Reaction score
:eek: say it isn't so!
Ha no, I don't think she will be getting coal. I am pretty sure her grandma has already made her a nice christmas sweater, and bought her quite a few toys to put under the tree. ha She is definitely not a deprived little dog that is for sure :)