Caught Under the Christmas Tree

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
No matter what, Jax always finds his way under the Christmas tree. He loves to pick off and chew the branches. You tell him no, and he just looks at you and then goes right back to it.

IMAG0512.jpg

Reaction score
Ur Christmas tree got knocked out by max and pepper twice already good luck and happy holidays

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
OMG.... how precious!!! What an excellent Christmas present --- get a good shot for your cards next year

Katie Winchell

Reaction score
Sounds just like Norm I caught him eating a branch and he looked at him like I know I'm not supposed to do this but it's so delicious.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Hey, it's just a big chew toy.LOL

Alice Kable

Reaction score
You have to remember, Frenchies are entitled, or so they think! That picture is adorable!

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
I must keep the Frenchie ornament Michelle gave me way up on the tree because Cosette thinks it's a real puppy and will lick and paw it if it is in reach.

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
What is it with trees and bushes and frenchies? Ollie is CONSTANTLY eating branches from one of the bushes outside. He goes out there pulls off a branch and then proceeds through the sliding glass door insides and lays on the clean carpet and beings to destroy the branch into tiny little pieces for us to walk on! ARG!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
I had to remove the presents that were under the tree because Jax would not leave them alone, he kept chewing on the corners and ripping the paper. They lasted about an hour before I had to take them away...anyone else have this problem?

Tgirl

Reaction score
My cat is destroying gifts. All the gifts in gift bags are chewed on the corners. Paper is ripped off of the boxes. I'm going to have to redo everything, but I'm waiting until the last minute!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Fred

Reaction score
Fred does the same thing with the real tree but with the fake one he just likes being under it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk