Marg, the Hoover Vacuum

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Oh Marg... What are we going to do with you?
So Saturday night, we had friends over for a drink and snacks. We made up some boneless hot buffalo wings (tossed in super hot sauce)... We were all enjoying our snacks and beer with the dogs of course at our feet, below the counter, begging for anything we would spare...

Well my husband being the messy eater he is, accidently dropped a boneless fire wing down on the floor and it landed right in front of Marg. Before I could even yell at her "no!" she inhaled the wing like the hoover she is.... No more then 2 seconds later she spit it out with a horrified look on her face! Poor little bug... I felt so bad! We brought her right to the water dish and she drank about a gallon.... After that she started drooling really heavy and her eyes we watering. I am just so thankful she decided to spit it out instead of swallow it..

Hopefully she has learned her lesson to investigate things first before swallowing them whole, but I doubt it. She is our little hoover vacuum....
IMG_1532.jpg

winginit66

Reaction score
Oh that made me laugh! Glad she spit it back out. I can see Gidget doing the same thing!!!!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Buster would do the same thing and spit it out. Ruggles would swallow it whole then breath fire!!! I'm glad your pretty Marg spit it out!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Buster would do the same thing and spit it out. Ruggles would swallow it whole then breath fire!!! I'm glad your pretty Marg spit it out!
I'm glad she spit it out too, and I was able to grab it before she tried to swallow it again.

Could you imagine the gas that would come out of her after eating a spicy hot buffalo wing?? Oh My, I would guess it would probably clear a room!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow... she took time to taste it!? Cjeli would have had it swallowed and waiting for more :stinkeye: and I would have been cleaning up a reall pile of messy :poo: later that night

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
That is too funny!!! Ollie would have swallowed it and I would have been FREAKING OUT and packing him with a loaf of bread. Just a word to the wise the vets will tell you to NOT induce vomiting if they have eaten a chicken bone, but to feed lots and lots of bread to pack around the bone and hopefully it will not pierce the stomach or intestines.
So glad she spit it back out. It's doubtfu she learned her lesson these dogs are stubborn!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Tell hubby he needs to be faster on the pickup. LOL Poor baby, glad she didn't swallow it and get an upset tummy. :)

Alice Kable

Reaction score
I'm glad she spit it out too, and I was able to grab it before she tried to swallow it again.

Could you imagine the gas that would come out of her after eating a spicy hot buffalo wing?? Oh My, I would guess it would probably clear a room!

Clear the room and burn some eyes! There would be a long hang time, too! At least it was boneless!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Yes thank god it was boneless incase she had swallowed it, but good to know Julie if we ever have an incident with an actual bone in chicken.
She's perfectly fine today, and you are right chances are she didn't learn her lesson so we will have to be more careful next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk