I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Bessie~~Available For Adoption in Chicaga Area

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Bessie.jpg

My name is Bessie, and I promise I will steal your heart the second you meet me!! I am a sweet and friendly girl, but like to romp around and have fun as well. Energy wise I'm pretty balanced- I like to split my time playing and cuddling.

I am from a puppy mill where I was used to crank out puppies. I am enjoying my new life out of the puppy mill... I just turned three and got to celebrate it with treats, a party hat, a soft bed with my foster mommy, and love! What more could you ask for?? Since I just came from the mill I will need help with a few things. I am about 70% potty trained, so I still have accidents in the house every now and then. I'm getting better every week though! I also will need firm guidelines... There is so much stuff in this new world and I need to explore it all! I WILL climb all over your furniture (including tables) unless you tell me not to!

My foster mommy says that she thinks I would do well as a city girl or as a family dog. I have never been around small children, but my foster family has faith I'd do really well since I'm so laid back. One thing is that since I love to explore, I need to be kept on a leash or in a fenced yard. Or else I might sneak away! No worries if you don't have a yard though, I love to walk with my harness around the neighborhood! I do well with dogs of all sizes and with cats, but I'd be fine as an only dog as well. Like I said, I'm easy going!

I love life and am excited to meet my furever family! If you are looking for an easy going, sweet Frenchie girl to warm up your bed at night please consider filling out an application for me!

Bessie's adoption fee is $650. Please Download our application by clicking here.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> frenchieporvous.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago French Bulldog Rescue

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)