Bad Bella!

BellaMayBulldog

Reaction score
6usy7y4y.jpg

~ Loving life with our Frenchie

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Oopsie, look at that face of shame..... She just wanted to customize it. :) I hope she didn't get into too much trouble.

Tgirl

Reaction score
Look at that face. No way that sweet baby did it. I think she was framed. :unsure:

BellaMayBulldog

Reaction score
She went to timeout in her bed for five minutes. I sent her to it, then she came back downstairs with her ears back and hiding behind a door! She knew she did bad. My son had literally just opened it in the floor not five minutes before. He went to the bathroom and then she had already chewed it. GRrrrrrr...

BellaMayBulldog

Reaction score
[MENTION=169]Cosette Girl[/MENTION], she doesn't regret it, when I was trying to take the picture she was trying to get it to chew it!

kitkatmummy25

Reaction score
AWWW naughty but beautiful :) I have a similar shame pic of Winston I put on my facebook, lol

Alice Kable

Reaction score
What a little darling! I have several books myself that have been "customized", that's what happens when tempting stuff gets left where they can get it!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope,.... no way --- it was the cat, I tell ya... the cat alwasy does it

winginit66

Reaction score
I thought I would share some of Gidget's work... she seems to prefer paperbacks. :nono:

DSC_4101.jpg

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
[MENTION=351]BellaMayBulldog[/MENTION] Well one of the bulldog rules is "If it's on the floor, it's mine!" LOL