Is Santa Bringing Your Frenchie Something?

MamaAndi

Reaction score
So I'm curious....who bought their frenchie a gift this year? And if you did, what are they getting? :)

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Buster is getting a brand new, never been chewed Nylabone and a new KONG toy!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Marg got some of her presents early!! I'm terrible at waiting till Christmas :)
Here she is sleeping on her new toys in her new sweater!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387756804.266369.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

winginit66

Reaction score
Treats, treats and more treats. Oh, and a tennis ball on a loop. And a Bumble squeaky toy....

mhuinker

Reaction score
Leo has more gifts under the tree than anyone else! He is getting grain free "cookies", a toy, a raincoat, and I'm sure there is more under there that I'm forgetting about! Can you say, SPOILED?! :)

kitkatmummy25

Reaction score
OOOh yes Mike was hysterical the other night when sorting through presents because he was emptying bags going whats this, whats that and I snatched the toys off him in case Winston & Hugo saw them :)

Hugo - New Timberwolf blue leather collar, Teddy Bear with Christmas Hat, Stag bar, a snowball puppy toy and a puppy heat pad with teddy

Winston - New Timberwolf sable leather collar, Teddy Bear with Christmas Hat, Stag Bar large, Tuggy Rudolph and a new rope toy

I wish we had a pet smart here it sells such cool stuff like Star Wars collars etc

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
I got a Jax a coat, hoodie, bed, balls, rope toys, and treats.

jlsr

Reaction score
Oh I am so glad to see that I am not the only one getting my dog a bunch of presents for Christmas !! Roo has quite a few under the tree

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
I couldn't wait either, Trishkidd24. Cosette is sleeping with her new Nylabone.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Cheli will be spoiled for sure.... toys, treats and more treats

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Margie's favorite Toy she got was from her Grandma and its a little Devil that talks and when you click his belly he says "the devil made me do it.... the devil made me do it... muhaha" She is obsessed with it and walks around with it in her mouth and keeps making it talk lol. It is so perfect for her...
31Di0abqDiL.jpg

mhuinker

Reaction score
Margie's favorite Toy she got was from her Grandma and its a little Devil that talks and when you click his belly he says "the devil made me do it.... the devil made me do it... muhaha" She is obsessed with it and walks around with it in her mouth and keeps making it talk lol. It is so perfect for her...
View attachment 1972

That is too funny!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 1972

:rofl: gotta get Cheli one... it is too fitting for him