Oh Stella....

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Well, Stella decided to do something new today. She doesn't normally destroy things. She likes to chew but usually sticks to things she is allowed to chew. Every once and awhile she will find something little and chew it up but it's rare. Well today my daughter yelled "Stella, No!" and I asked what she was doing. My daughter said "She's chewing on the wall". I got up to look and sure enough, she had chewed through a layer of paint and to the drywall in the kitchen. Naughty little thing! Apparently she would like some new chew toys. Yeesh....

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Oh, No, Stella, drywall is not good for you!

Merry Christmas!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Silly girl, hope Santa brings you a new chew toy. :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
It was the cat and Stella was trying to clean up the mess that was left behind.... yep, that is what happen --- I saw the whole thing.

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Oh my.... I swear some days they just have the devil in them, and then other days they are pure angels!
Once when my boxer mix was a puppy, he chewed through the linoleum floor in a rental house we were in at the time... needless to say I had to repair the floor before moving out.
That dang dog ate a couch, mattress, down comforter, and one time an entire TV remote... Gone? Luckily he has grown out of that for the most part ha... Dont want him teaching those habits to our Marg!

Reaction score
Well, Stella decided to do something new today. She doesn't normally destroy things. She likes to chew but usually sticks to things she is allowed to chew. Every once and awhile she will find something little and chew it up but it's rare. Well today my daughter yelled "Stella, No!" and I asked what she was doing. My daughter said "She's chewing on the wall". I got up to look and sure enough, she had chewed through a layer of paint and to the drywall in the kitchen. Naughty little thing! Apparently she would like some new chew toys. Yeesh....
Those French Bulldogs do like to chew. I can't hardly keep my dog in chew toys. We go through toys like a dog goes through water on a hot summer day. My dog had never chewed anything of ours until last month at 13 mos he decided he was going to chew the corners off my wool runner in the hall. No idea why he'd decide to do that at this late stage. Unfortunately wool was one of the thing he was highly allergic to.