Hello from Maryland!

purpledoggy

Reaction score
My name is Laurie and I'm new to the forum. We just added our first frenchie Hotchkiss to our family on Christmas Eve. He is 11 weeks old and so far house training has been going well. I got him so I would have a cuddle bug and walking buddy for our current staffy Sidney. I have three children ages 5 years and 16 month old twins. My husband passed away in June from complications of a botched double lung transplant so I'm raising my herd of kids and fur babies solo but hey I love a challenge lol! Just wanted to post a hi this is me thread. I hope to post more when I figure the forum out.

Tgirl

Reaction score
Hi and welcome! Sounds like you have your hands full. I can't wait to see pictures.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to FBN. Very sorry to hear about your husbands loss. Nice to have you here and there a rumor going around that we love pictures. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Did you adopt him from French Bulldog Rescue Network? I saw his page (if it's the same frenchie) as we cross post many rescues here. :) That's awesome. Welcome to FBN!!!

purpledoggy

Reaction score
No we didn't adopt him from french bulldog network but that's where the name came from. We had applied for him but apparently he didn't get along with small kids or hyper dogs which my Sidney can be sometimes. My daughter fell in love with the name and insisted our dog be named the same.image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 151

Tgirl

Reaction score
Aww how adorable!!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
OMG...he is sooo cute, I love his little face!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome Laurie, Hotchkiss, Sidney! Hotchkiss is sooooooo adorable!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome3: to FBN.

So sorry fo the loss of your husband... all the luck and prayers to you in raising your family!

Congrats on Hotchkiss... he is very handsome little guy!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and so sorry about your husband. Your baby is too cute.