Snugglies

Fred

Reaction score
Such great snugglers.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

trishkidd24

Reaction score
oh my... I wish Marg cuddled like that! I would snuggle her all the time :( Leo is a love bug, I think he loves all the attention he gets now since you got him!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Love that picture and your jammies!

Cheli is the same way -- he is Mr. Snuggles, always has to be up against me or Lewis. :luv:

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Jax is a cuddle love bug too and I love him! They are great cuddle buddies.

mhuinker

Reaction score
oh my... I wish Marg cuddled like that! I would snuggle her all the time :( Leo is a love bug, I think he loves all the attention he gets now since you got him!

He is the biggest mama's boy and love bug! Perhaps Marg will be a cuddler when she is a little older... :) Leo is 3! I think he definitely craves all the attention! :) I love giving it to him too!

- - - Updated - - -

Love that picture and your jammies!

Cheli is the same way -- he is Mr. Snuggles, always has to be up against me or Lewis. :luv:

Thanks Christine! :) Those are the matching Jammies (hubby has a pair and Leo has his that match too!) :)

mhuinker

Reaction score
No hat, matching jammies! :) I'm not sure I have a picture, but I will look for it. :)

trishkidd24

Reaction score
He is the biggest mama's boy and love bug! Perhaps Marg will be a cuddler when she is a little older... :) Leo is 3! I think he definitely craves all the attention! :) I love giving it to him too!

Lets hope your right!! Ha sometimes when I want to cuddle her I will pick her up and she actually pushes me away and grunts! Such a brat, but she is only 7 months old so I am sure she will slow down and cuddle more one day :) She only cuddles now if she is suppppper tired ha.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
That snuggle picture is so sweet! Buster likes to snuggle, too.

mhuinker

Reaction score
He has found the Best home!!!! Glad you both are so happy (well, all three of you actually!)

Thank you Anne! I like to think that he has the best home! :) I know we have the best dog! :) We are very happy to have him as part of our family forever! We feel so blessed that he is the little sweet guy that he is! I know where I'm going for all my future Frenchies..... well, at least as long as they are breeding..... which I hope is a long time, but I doubt it! :(