Shedding

I Love Louie

Reaction score
Hello all...Louie is a white Bully and sheds a ton he could just brush up against me and leave a ton of hair is this normal? I've had short haired dogs before and they have always done some shedding but not as much as him. He is being treated for Mange right now and I'm wondering if it has anything to do with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
Hi, Cathy. Cosette is white and pied and boy does she shed, especially when she gets excited.
I went to put on my black coat this morning and it was full of her hair. I forgot I held her when I last wore the coat.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Buster really doesn't shed much, no where near what Ruggles does!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
He could just be blowing his coat. Hazel is blowing hers now, (a little late) so she has hair everywhere, which usually she doesn't shed very much.

I Love Louie

Reaction score
Oh boy if he always sheds like this I better stop wearing black!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petitsfilous

Reaction score
Bernie sheds quite a bit. I should have got a brindle! hehe. Not really, wouldn't change him for the world :)

kim

Reaction score
Do brindles actually shed less?

petitsfilous

Reaction score
Do brindles actually shed less?

Sorry I didn't make it clear lol. They don't shed less, no. I wear a lot of black so the fawn hairs really show up. At least if he was brindle the hairs wouldn't be seen so badly lol.

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't make it clear lol. They don't shed less, no. I wear a lot of black so the fawn hairs really show up. At least if he was brindle the hairs wouldn't be seen so badly lol.

Ha I agree, I love wearing black and I have 3 creme/brown colored dogs.... bad idea! HA but oh well nothing a little sticky lint roller cant take care of!

Marg really doesnt shed bad compared to my boxer/pit.... He sheds the worst even in comparison with our golden mix. We use a Furminator on both our big does and it works wonders. It is just very messy so its something you want to use outside, and with our -10 below weather, I haven't been doing many outdoor activities lately! ha

BellaMayBulldog

Reaction score
Bella sheds a ton. She is blonde. Dislike her hair. We go to Ikea and stock up on cheap rollers! Have them all over the house!

~ Loving life with our Frenchie