Bored

mhuinker

Reaction score
I love this little guy so much, that even the back of his bully head is cute! :)

image.jpg

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm the same way! I'm away from Jax until Friday and it's killing me!! I can't wait to get home and see him.

mhuinker

Reaction score
I'm the same way! I'm away from Jax until Friday and it's killing me!! I can't wait to get home and see him.

Oh gosh, I would be crazy without my little guy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed..... I'm not posting hiney pics yet. :)

Why not? I have one from last night I have to down load, he is laying by the fire with his legs crossed , looks like a heart

mhuinker

Reaction score
Why not? I have one from last night I have to down load, he is laying by the fire with his legs crossed , looks like a heart

LOL, well, notice I said "yet" hehe. Aww, can't wait to see that picture!!! They are so cute and amusing!! Leo is trying to get some attention from me now as I'm typing and eating my dinner, he is sitting between my feet and pushing his nose into my legs. He's so funny!!!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL, well, notice I said "yet" hehe. Aww, can't wait to see that picture!!! They are so cute and amusing!! Leo is trying to get some attention from me now as I'm typing and eating my dinner, he is sitting between my feet and pushing his nose into my legs. He's so funny!!!

Cheli does the same exact thing.... Nose nudge to the shin whenever I am sitting

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
Cosette dances on her hind legs like a ballerina when she watches me eat.
They know how to get our attention.