Bye bye from the pups

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Well I'm sad today as the pups went to Fr. Lauderdale, FL. Here are a couple pics of them. I sure am going to miss them.

IMAG2102.jpgIMAG2107.jpgIMAG2112.jpg

Bye everyone, You will see me soon in the show ring. Plus I want to send out a big shout out to my big sister Adele who is a GRAND CHAMPION now WOOHOO!!!! I want to be like her. :)

IMAG2123.jpg

mhuinker

Reaction score
Oh good lord David! They are soooooo cute! You're breaking my heart! I hate goodbyes! :cry:
I love the last photo where the baby is looking straight at the camera!

pbois

Reaction score
Awwww, they are gorgeous! Good luck to them in all their future endeavors in the show ring!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know how you do it! I think I would seriously be bawling right now if I were in your shoes.

Tgirl

Reaction score
Awwww so sad! This is why I could never breed anything. I'd keep them all!! Lol :)

winginit66

Reaction score
Thanks for posting David. Can't wait to see them in the show ring. And congrats for Adele!!!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
At least you'll be in contact via the shows. They are both so good looking, along with their sister Adele! Congratulations to Adele!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Bye babies :( I am sure they have wonderful homes waiting for them. They will make you proud in the show ring!
This is exactly why my husband refused to let Marg have puppies.... He knows our house would be over run with frenchies because I could never let them go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fred

Reaction score
Bye babies :( I am sure they have wonderful homes waiting for them. They will make you proud in the show ring!
This is exactly why my husband refused to let Marg have puppies.... He knows our house would be over run with frenchies because I could never let them go.

I wouldn't be able to either. Such great doggies.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

kitkatmummy25

Reaction score
aww beautiful , curious how do pups get to Florida does someone fly out and collect them or do they get sent on their own?

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
@kitkatmummy25 My wife took them on United in a pet carrier that would fit under the sit in front of her. They did great on the plane. I would never ship one on it's own and never ever allow one to be put in the cargo hold.

Last edited:

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Bye sweet babies!! We will miss you but look forward to seeing you in the ring. Congratulations to Adele!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
:cry: bye babies... hope you kick butt in the show ring!