Article: Members Spotlight:Mhuinker

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Great story Michelle, thanks so much for writing it.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
So nice to get to know you better! Leo and you were meant to be after all that time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

winginit66

Reaction score
Excellent! I was so happy to see you were member spotlight!

mhuinker

Reaction score
So nice to get to know you better! Leo and you were meant to be after all that time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, so true!! Just like everyone kept saying, the right one will come along at just the right time! And, he sure did!!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE him!

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent! I was so happy to see you were member spotlight!

Thank you, Anne! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Aww, what a lovely story. Leo is ever-so handsome.

Thank you!! :) We think he is too! :)

Tgirl

Reaction score
Great story! I was excited to hear how you Leo came into your lives. I always felt bad when you were disappointed about the ones i rescue that you didn't get. Leo was meant to be part of your family!

Reaction score
Aweeeeeee. I knew Leo was very handsome the moment I saw his PIC. I looked for months for an older dog from a breeder. I wanted a pup they kept hoping it would become something it didn't or someone they retired. I couldn't even get most people to write me back. I work from home and my husband is retired so we're here 24/7 with a fenced yard and huge piece of property. I figured we were the perfect home for a retiree. lol You're a lucky girl Michelle because Leo is perfect (I'm pied partial) and I know how difficult they are to find. Sounds like Leo is a lucky boy too. Enjoy your lil' man!!:excited:

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Love your story and I still remember the day you posted about getting him! What a handsome boy...... Thanks, Michelle

karla215

Reaction score
Great story - I love hearing about how people came to know French Bulldogs and get their first! I too was looking for a retired showdog, and I had a few opportunities, but each one had temperament issues that I just felt like would make it difficult for this frenchie to be able to come with me everywhere, and socialize with the dogs of my friends and family. How amazing that it worked out, and I am so happy you got such a wonderful dog! He's beautiful - esp with his snazzy bow tie! :)

Karla