rendall

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have just recently joined this site and look forward to hearing from you all. Could anyone possibly let me know how to fill in my profile as I have typed in email etc but it won't let me fill in the rest of the info for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have just recently joined this site and look forward to hearing from you all. Could anyone possibly let me know how to fill in my profile as I have typed in email etc but it won't let me fill in the rest of the info for some reason.

I might be becasue you are logged in via Tapatalk, but there shold be a little 'pencil' on the left side above the profile picture that will allow you to edit all the fields.
[MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION] -- ??

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
I know Lisa [MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION] can help. I do not use Tapatalk so no help there.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I might be becasue you are logged in via Tapatalk, but there shold be a little 'pencil' on the left side above the profile picture that will allow you to edit all the fields.
[MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION] -- ??

Yes I believe they need to be done on the PC, you can still do it from safari if using mobile but it would be a tad difficult.