Not a Frenchie but..

Tgirl

Reaction score
Okay I don't have a Frenchie ( yet!) but she had a short face so I'm sharing.
y8e3epu3.jpg

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Tgirl

Reaction score
I meant to say has a short face, not had. This phone hates me. She was lying here being sweet so I decided to take a picture and share it.

Tgirl

Reaction score
2amy7ata.jpg

mhuinker

Reaction score
She is a cutie!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Oooooh she is adorable! Is she a Peek ( not even gonna try to spell the whole word)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Tgirl

Reaction score
Yes she is a Pekingese. This phone takes terrible pictures. She turned 11 on Christmas day. W have had her since she was 4 months old. I was caring for her for some clients that went on vacation. They came back and kept putting off coming to get her. To make a long story short...I ended up with her. She is not well bred at all and had a lot of problems. Bad hips, arthritis, and lax knees. The good news is that the rest of her is in good shape. We recently took a cyst off of her eye and afterward I did a dental cleaning while she was still under. Her teeth are great. Her blood work was perfect and her heart was great.
She takes a joint supplement, Metacam ( for pain and inflammation) and gets an injection once a month of Adequan. These things keep her going but she still has some degree of pain. :(

Tgirl

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. She is a sweetie. Well, sometimes. She is very bossy and thinks she is 100 pounds when she is only 9-1/2. She's a little bully!