Olivia & Wilson 1/12/14

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Now aren't they just the cutest little things.

winginit66

Reaction score
We are working round the clock with Wilson. You can see how much smaller he is than Olivia. Plus, he lost a bit during his vet stay. Keeping our fingers crossed that his appetite will pick up with more outside play time.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Anne, they are adorable! Thank you for posting those pictures! Wilson is coming from behind size wise, but with your TLC a year from now he could be bigger than Olivia! Both of his ears popped up first! Right now it is baby steps for him!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Anne, thank you so much for sharing!! They are so cute!! Love them!!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Wow, what amazing little babies. I love all the ears in these pictures! Olivia is a doll, I bet she is a mama's girl? Wilson is adorable and I am sure he will be turning around and putting on weight will all of the tlc you have been giving him. Never know, he might out grow Olivia!

winginit66

Reaction score
[MENTION=204]Kris Thomas LaBounty[/MENTION] - Hi Kris - Yes, Wilson is the brindle pied. He is about 3.5 lbs whereas his sister Olivia Lumpkin is 5.5 lbs. Against vet suggestions, I have put aside the low fat food and am feeding him Blue canned puppy food. I know they said a low fat diet would be better for him w/ the esophogeal / reflux issues, but I was at the point where I needed to see him eat - period. He has definitely shown more interest in eating and actually cleaned the plate with his little amount several times. He is keeping it down with no issues. He continues on the meds through 1/22/14 and then we'll see what happens. Fortunately, the weather has also cooperated for the most part to be around 50 and sunny so they can have some outside time. I am hoping the add'l excercise will stimulate the appetite as well.

Thanks for everyone's well wishes.

Reaction score
[MENTION=204]Kris Thomas LaBounty[/MENTION] - Hi Kris - Yes, Wilson is the brindle pied. He is about 3.5 lbs whereas his sister Olivia Lumpkin is 5.5 lbs. Against vet suggestions, I have put aside the low fat food and am feeding him Blue canned puppy food. I know they said a low fat diet would be better for him w/ the esophageal / reflux issues, but I was at the point where I needed to see him eat - period. He has definitely shown more interest in eating and actually cleaned the plate with his little amount several times. He is keeping it down with no issues. He continues on the meds through 1/22/14 and then we'll see what happens. Fortunately, the weather has also cooperated for the most part to be around 50 and sunny so they can have some outside time. I am hoping the add'l exercise will stimulate the appetite as well.

Thanks for everyone's well wishes.
Well, they sure are cute and funny how Wilson looks like such a little chunker in the photo just like his sister. He'll be off his medicine tomorrow so I hope everything continues to improve.