Name: Cinco
Sex: Neutered Male
Weight: 28 pounds
Kids: Yes, age 10+
Cats: No
Dogs: Yes, see description
Fenced Yard: Preferred
Adoption Fee: $500

Appropriately named for his age, Cinco is an energetic Frenchie who is now looking for his forever home. Cinco was surrendered to FBRN after his former family could not afford to care for him after welcoming a second child.

Athletic and active, Cinco will wear himself out in play and then take a big nap. He really loves to be around his people. As such, he does not appreciate being crated when others are home, and he will cry "PLEASE release me, let me go!"

Cinco’s got a typical Frenchie complex and likes to be the boss. His forever family will have to show strong leadership. Cinco knows commands and will listen; he is very food-oriented. Cinco is housebroken. His ideal owners will give him lots of attention and love, but they will also know when they need to be stern with Cinco.

Cinco gets along with all humans. However, he can be a little mouthy and possessive, so he should not be placed in a home with younger children. Cinco is not a fan of any canine larger than he is, and would probably do best as an only dog or with one other low-key, small male dog. If he is placed with another dog, slow introductions are key. Please mention in your application your plan for integrating Cinco into your home. He has gotten into fights over food with the resident dogs in his current foster home. Per FBRN policy, Cinco will not be placed in a home with cats because he has not been exposed to any. Cinco still has some minor skin allergies, and has some patches of skin on his tummy from untreated allergies in the past.

Cinco should do fine in either an apartment or a house. Because of his high energy level, a fenced yard is preferred. Also, it would be best for him to be in a forever home where he won’t be alone for more than 3-4 hours per day, as he will need some outlet for his energy. If your workplace allows dogs, he is likely able to accompany his parent to work too.

Wanna adopt?

Please visit the French Bulldog Rescue Network's website and fill out an application. Click the Frenchie you are wanting to adopt, and you will find an "Apply For Me" button on their information. Please be sure to read their adoption process. Here is the link:

http://www.frenchbulldogrescue.org/adoption-info/available-dogs2/

To view more Frenchies from FBRN, follow this link:

http://frenchbulldognews.com/forumdisplay.php/38-USA-French-Bulldog-Rescue-Network

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)