Just a single pic of two buddies chilling.

Artemis1

Reaction score
Lol! So cute! My Frenchie lives in the country with 2 other dogs, a goose, and a cat. However he's terrified of the goose and the cat! I'm not sure why he's scared of the goose, the goose has always cooed at him sweetly and attempted to lay in the sun with him. The cat on the other hand stalked & chased the poor thing when he was a wee baby, most likely thinking he was a rabbit. He's never forgotten this horror story and although he's now twice the cat's size, he refuses to go within 5 ft. of the feline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will Powerr

Reaction score
Lol! So cute! My Frenchie lives in the country with 2 other dogs, a goose, and a cat. However he's terrified of the goose and the cat! I'm not sure why he's scared of the goose, the goose has always cooed at him sweetly and attempted to lay in the sun with him. The cat on the other hand stalked & chased the poor thing when he was a wee baby, most likely thinking he was a rabbit. He's never forgotten this horror story and although he's now twice the cat's size, he refuses to go within 5 ft. of the feline.

Heh that's awesome that you and your pets are fortunate enough to live in a place where you can have a diversity of animals around. Reminds me of my home back in my country. I just really love seeing animals of different species getting along.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
That is an adorable picture!

Tgirl

Reaction score
Great picture!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Too cute, so do they play nice together?

Will Powerr

Reaction score
Too cute, so do they play nice together?

At first no. Before I took Yoda home, I asked how he was with other animals. And the previous owners said "I don't think you should even get him close to your ferrets. BC he chases every squirrel he sees". But I introduce them pretty well. I have 2 ferrets and they all get along now. At first Yoda was a bit rough. But now he's pretty chill even when the ferrets tries to jump on him to play. I'm waiting for the day when they feel more comfortable and just roll around and play. Right now, it's more like. Ferrets jumping on Yoda, and Yoda has the face like, what in the hell are these things or him just following them around sniffing them. He's still kind of confused, lol.