First dog show of my little girl

MaplesMommy

Reaction score
We got up early today because Maples very first conformation class started at 8 am.
Maple did great. She was the only French Bulldog Baby Puppy so she automatically "won" the class and got to compete against the other baby puppies of group 6. Maple was not 100% focused on me,I dont blame her at all. All the smells and noises going on and ALL THE DOGS, that can get a little overwhelming for a 4 months old :p But I am very proud of her as she tried her best :) The best baby puppy in group title won a keezhond and the best in group 6 an adult keezhond... Maybe favourite breed of the judge ,I dont know :D But the judge said he thinks Maple is very well proportioned and he loves her temperament and happiness!

null_zpse48fed0d.jpg

null_zps2222d1d4.jpg

null_zpsc4e56cc0.jpg

null_zpsa92d85a0.jpg

MaplesMommy

Reaction score
Re: First dog show of my

Argh I clicked the submit too fast. How can I edit the topic title? Its supposed to say First Show of my little girl :p

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Re: First dog show of my

:2thumbs: Congratulations! It sounds like Maple did really well! I love all of the pictures of both of you!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Awwww congrats to Maples and you. Keep up the good work. She will catch on soon enough. She is a beauty also. You two look good in the ring. :)

ps i fixed your title for you :)

mhuinker

Reaction score
So cool! Congrats and it looks like it was fun! What a beauty she is!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Contacts you two! Maple is a beauty and I can't wait to see how she is with experience in the ring :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaplesMommy

Reaction score
Thank you very much guys :)
We are very excited and looking forward to the next few shows. Next one is at the end of March. And another one in April, which will be her first time competing in the "big dog class". She will be entered as Junior Puppy and not Baby Puppy anymore. Baby Puppy class is treated seperately(Best Baby Puppy in Breed,Baby
puppy in group,baby puppy in show) wherees the Junior Puppy could win the best in group or even best in show, so competes against other junior/senior puppies but also adult dogs.

winginit66

Reaction score
This so neat. Kinda wish I lived in a bigger area so I could get some exposure. Although, Gidget's manners are not quite up to par for the show ring... LOL.