Westminster

mhuinker

Reaction score
Anyone watching Westminster? The Non Sporting group is on tonight. Excited to see the Frenchie?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Yes we are! The Frenchie is a beauty! I am switching back and forth from this and the Olympics :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mhuinker

Reaction score
Yes we are! The Frenchie is a beauty! I am switching back and forth from this and the Olympics :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Frenchie is from Leo's breeder, Lionheart in TN (not TX as they showed on TV)! So exciting! This is their first time at Westminster and Bobby is only 2-1/2 years old!

We got to meet Bobby when we picked up Leo. He's just amazing! And boy was he a hunk! And VERY excited!

pbois

Reaction score
[MENTION=194]mhuinker[/MENTION]. That's very cool!! Bobby was a gorgeous guy.....we were rooting for him!

This was my adorable crew watching tonight. Well, Bolt was snoozing. Lol

image.jpg

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
The Frenchie is from Leo's breeder, Lionheart in TN (not TX as they showed on TV)! So exciting! This is their first time at Westminster and Bobby is only 2-1/2 years old!

We got to meet Bobby when we picked up Leo. He's just amazing! And boy was he a hunk! And VERY excited!

WOW --- how totally cool and exciting! I missed it due to working late.... how did they make out?

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
We saw the end of the Toy Group (didn't realize a Pug was considered to be a toy size) and the Non-Sporting. We were routing for the Frenchie and the English. They were both gorgeous and did so well.

Alice Kable

Reaction score

We were giving Bobby a "WOOT,WOOT" for making it into the top 8! That is so cool that you have met him!

mhuinker

Reaction score
We were giving Bobby a "WOOT,WOOT" for making it into the top 8! That is so cool that you have met him!

He is quite the handsome Frenchie and very VERY friendly!

ParisRoger

Reaction score
Am watching it now on the website x

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2