Jax and the Westminster Dog Show

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Jax was laying down on the couch half asleep when it was the English Bulldog's turn to strut his stuff. Jax saw him, jumped off the couch and ran up to the TV. Then he was just sitting there watching the dog show for awhile, barking at the dogs.

IMAG0714_1.jpg

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Good for Jax! Buster watched a little, but was more interested in chewing his bone! That is a cute picture!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
That is too cute..... Cheli really does not pay any attention to the TV... now my Bulldog, Banks -- she just wants to EAT what ever is on the TV, especially other dogs :facepalm:

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
That is too cute..... Cheli really does not pay any attention to the TV... now my Bulldog, Banks -- she just wants to EAT what ever is on the TV, especially other dogs :facepalm:

Jax loves to watch shows with dogs and cartoons! He has just started going crazy whenever he hears a doorbell on TV. He thinks it's at our door and he runs to the top of the stairs and barks like crazy.

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Oh my!! They say only smart dogs watch TV :) Both my Marge and Boxer Mac watch tv... My golden could care less!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Jax was at it again last night! We actually had to change the channel because he would NOT go to sleep while the dog show was on. And I must say, there were some beautiful dogs in the working group category!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Jax loves to watch shows with dogs and cartoons! He has just started going crazy whenever he hears a doorbell on TV. He thinks it's at our door and he runs to the top of the stairs and barks like crazy.

Is it the 'HomeAgain' commercial? It is the only one that Cheli thinks ir real too - and he will fly to the front door eveytime

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Is it the 'HomeAgain' commercial? It is the only one that Cheli thinks ir real too - and he will fly to the front door eveytime

It's ANY commercial or TV show that has a doorbell ringing. Jax really thinks he sounds ferocious with his little bark.

ParisRoger

Reaction score
This is Class xx smart Frenchie. My roger is the same he likes watching tvx

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2