Cheli vs the snow

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
He almost disappeared in the snow. LOL He's a good boy for going out and doing his business. Hazel and Hillary hate to go out when it's cold out. They will run out and turn around and run back.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Omg I just busted a gut watching him bounce back to you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
That was so cute! We had maybe 3 inches of snow this Sunday and I was worried that Jax would not want to do his business but he was fine. He did it in the driveway cause he couldn't find the grass, but he still did it! And he loved eating the snow, he kept wanting to go outside.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
:goodone: Cheli is such a determined boy. Mack was the same way and would body plow out to his spot, turn around a few times to make some space, and hunch up!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, that just made my day! He's such a cutie! Thank you for sharing that! :) Leo is the same way, has to be a certain spot to go :poo: and only in the leaves!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
He almost disappeared in the snow. LOL He's a good boy for going out and doing his business. Hazel and Hillary hate to go out when it's cold out. They will run out and turn around and run back.

That is his normal MO, but he really had to go. He ran in cirles on the patio for about two minutes and then took off - that is why the video is after he was already there.

:goodone: Cheli is such a determined boy. Mack was the same way and would body plow out to his spot, turn around a few times to make some space, and hunch up!

Alice.... that would be BANKS... she is a plow in the snow, she loves it and just meanders around

View attachment 2367
[MENTION=2]2bullymama[/MENTION]

:ROFL:

๐Ÿ†• Latest posts