Wanting another Frenchie right now...breeder help?

Tommy Montgomery

Reaction score
We want to get another Frenchie for Clash...I'm just seeing if any of you could point me to some good breeders that can be trusted with having healthy puppies. We picked up Clash and found out he had Giardia and that took us a few rounds of medication to get rid of it but he is negative now....I don't want to run into the same problem or risk re-infecting Clash. I appreciate any help, thank you!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Not sure where you are located, but Lucida Frenchies in Greenville SC and Lionheart Frenchies in TN are wonderful breeders!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Check with @bulmama, Lisa probably knows Frenchie breeders in AZ. Otherwise, go to dog shows and talk with people showing Frenchies. Get information from the French Bulldog Club of AZ. They will usually have a list of breeders.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Check with @bulmama, Lisa probably knows Frenchie breeders in AZ. Otherwise, go to dog shows and talk with people showing Frenchies. Get information from the French Bulldog Club of AZ. They will usually have a list of breeders.

I sure don't, when I get mine it will be from Texas, I will send you a pm with a recommendation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pbois

Reaction score
I sure don't, when I get mine it will be from Texas, I will send you a pm with a recommendation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to know your breeder recommendations in Texas too if you don't mind. I'm in Texas but traveled to northern Oklahoma for Bolt. It's always a great thing to have a few leads on well bred Frenchies in my home state. :)

TXPaisley

Reaction score
I'll be watching this thread for breeders in Texas as well. It will be a while before we are ready but I'd like to build a relationship with someone around here.

Tommy Montgomery

Reaction score
Well here is Clash's new brother Rebel, we will be getting him home on the 3rd. We can't wait to have him in the house and I'm sure Clash is going to have a blast having another dog in the house to play with. I ended up going with a breeder from Missouri, he was checked out by the vet and tested negative for giardia before we made the purchase. I will be sure to post pics once we get him home.
e3yde5u5.jpg
9a6apu5u.jpg

Fred

Reaction score
Cute little guy! I didn't see your post till now but I would have recommended Estes bullies in Minnesota. She's been great and I haven't had breeder problems with Fred.

But happy you found a friend for clash. I need to get one for Fred. Once I'm able to have two he will have a buddy. :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
He's adorable! What a cutie pie!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
He is so cute!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Well here is Clash's new brother Rebel, we will be getting him home on the 3rd. We can't wait to have him in the house and I'm sure Clash is going to have a blast having another dog in the house to play with. I ended up going with a breeder from Missouri, he was checked out by the vet and tested negative for giardia before we made the purchase. I will be sure to post pics once we get him home.
e3yde5u5.jpg
9a6apu5u.jpg

What a cutie pie.... Look the freckles!! Congrats!

Tommy Montgomery

Reaction score
Thank you all! We will have him home next week, I'll post picks of him and Clash.

kim

Reaction score
Congrats, I can't wait to see more pics.