Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum!

Amanda28

Reaction score
Hiya! Recently moved to New Hampshire (Boston area)... I've had a Frenchie before, but have been pet less for almost a year. I really want a Frenchie puppy.... Anyone know a good breeder in my area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
:welcome: I do not know any breeders in your area but maybe someone will and can send you a message with their recommendation.

mhuinker

Reaction score
Welcome to the site and hopefully you can find your little Frenchie soon! :) I do not know of any breeders in your area, only in my area, not sure how far you are willing to travel. Good luck in the search!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
:smileywelcome: Welcome to FBN! I do not know of any Frenchie breeders in your area, but you could go to some dog shows and talk to the Frenchie owners; they would know who was having puppies. Also, the AKC would have a list of Frenchie breeders in your area!

KimB3384

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm also new to the board and while I don't know any breeders in your area I absolutely love Boston and NH. I'd be happy to bring mine up to visit you ;) *sigh* Boston in the springtime ...

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. You can also for to French Bulldog Club of America and maybe find a good breeder there also. I only know of breeders in Texas, Georgia and Florida. You can fly a Frenchie puppy in the cabin with you as long as they are no older than 12 weeks of age, in case you find one further than you want to drive. I would never put one in the cargo hold of a plane, and would never buy a pup from someone who would.

Amanda28

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! My search has begun lol... No rush though, still so cold here and snowy. Hopefully can find a new baby by summertime. Kim, that would be wonderful. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I got mine from Oklahoma and live in Utah. He flew on his own and came to me non stop from Tulsa to Salt Lake with no problems.

Last edited:

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
:hiya: :welcome3: to FBN..... best of luck in your search for your new baby!