Looking for a breeder!!

ksnyd

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking to start the process of getting a french bulldog!! However, I am completey new at this! I was hoping someone could help me out with pointing me in the direction of finding a breeder. I live in Cincinnati Ohio!!!

Thank you

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and good luck on your search. Another thing is go to French Bulldog Club of America to see it there are any breeders in your area and any dog shows close to you. Go to the dog shows and talk to the show breeders there to learn and get to know some breeders close to you. You can also go to AKC's web site and do the same.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
:smileywelcome: Welcome to you! Good luck with your Frenchie search!

KimB3384

Reaction score
How far do you want to drive? The breeder I got Bisou from is amazing and I'd feel totally confident in recommending her. She's in Pataskala, which is maybe 30 minutes east of Columbus. It'd be a little bit of a hike for you, but certainly doable. Let me know if you want her info. Good luck in your search!

ksnyd

Reaction score
thank you everyone for the tips.

Kim,
I am definately willing to drive that far! Her info would be great! You can message it to me if you want. :)

KimB3384

Reaction score
Did you get my message? I'm still finding my way around the site and wasn't sure if I sent you a PM properly or not.

MamaAndi

Reaction score
You can always check out the rescue listings on here too. I know there are lots of young purebred frenchies in rescues :)