Yogurt

mhuinker

Reaction score
If anyone feeds their frenchies yogurt, what brand do you use and/or suggest? Right now I'm using Chobani plain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

winginit66

Reaction score
Hey Michelle - We sure do. I use plain in the Dannon Oikos.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep --- CHeli and Banks both get some with each meal.... I use Stonyfield it is a little more $$ but 100% organic, it is all I eat too after reading about other companies crushing bugs to give the 'red' color people expect to see for certain fruits (strawberry, cherry, etc)

mhuinker

Reaction score
Yep --- CHeli and Banks both get some with each meal.... I use Stonyfield it is a little more $$ but 100% organic, it is all I eat too after reading about other companies crushing bugs to give the 'red' color people expect to see for certain fruits (strawberry, cherry, etc)

Ewwwwww, really? I hadn't heard that! I will have to check for Stonyfield to see if my store carries it!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I use plain yogurt, they love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mhuinker

Reaction score
I feed Leo only plain yogurt, which I meant to mention in my original post, I was curious to see what brands everyone uses and why.....

- - - Updated - - -

I feed Norm plain Fage or Chobani

Funny - Norm is almost a mirror image of my Leo!!!!! :)

Katie Winchell

Reaction score
I feed Leo only plain yogurt, which I meant to mention in my original post, I was curious to see what brands everyone uses and why.....

- - - Updated - - -

Funny - Norm is almost a mirror image of my Leo!!!!! :)

They are two good looking boys.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Ewwwwww, really? I hadn't heard that! I will have to check for Stonyfield to see if my store carries it!

;yep: I think Dannon and one other one

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Which ever I can find in plain, I buy the big one so usually it's the store brand I'm at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

winginit66

Reaction score
So... after reading the post about the crushed up bugs (that's just more protein, right? :eek:hmy:) I opted for a big tub of Kroger organic this week. I am going to try every other day instead of once a week as well.

🆕 Latest posts