What do you use as a dog walking bag?

kitkatmummy25

Reaction score
Any recommendations?

I use a Cath Kidston crossbag but its a bit small not enough pockets.............

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Interesting question and I am curious to see what others use. I don't use a bag, we don't walk that far. When we travel we use some plastic ones, but I don't know the brand, just el cheapos, but they work.

Last edited:

jessicae091

Reaction score
I get the little rolled up pre cut bags from Petco.. They are life savers!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Same as Jessica here, bags from Petco. I've only had to use them once when Leo took a dump on the Biltmore Estate grounds!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kitkatmummy25

Reaction score
Lol I think I haven't worded my post right. I didn't mean doggy bags as in for picking up poo :) I meant bag in as to put phone, dog ball, poo bags, treats, water etc :)

winginit66

Reaction score
[MENTION=194]mhuinker[/MENTION] - I just about fell out of my chair laughing.... Biltmore - when ya gotta go, ya gotta go!!!
[MENTION=290]kitkatmummy25[/MENTION] - isn't it funny how we read your question? I have no idea what a crossbag is.... is it a backpack?

mhuinker

Reaction score
Lol I think I haven't worded my post right. I didn't mean doggy bags as in for picking up poo :) I meant bag in as to put phone, dog ball, poo bags, treats, water etc :)

LOL, Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Haha! I bought one off Etsy. :) I'll try to post a picture of it when I get home. But it's not a cross bag, it's just a tote, kind of like a small diaper bag. :)

mhuinker

Reaction score
This is what I bought Leo for his travel bag.... but it sounds like you are looking for something a bit smaller for everyday walks, perhaps??

il_570xN.522205741_fslq.jpg

Of course, it has his name on it, in that color, and the ribbon I chose is slightly different in color. :)

winginit66

Reaction score
Sweet!!! My husband will flip... One for each one??? Ha ha ha ha ha

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
This is what I bought Leo for his travel bag.... but it sounds like you are looking for something a bit smaller for everyday walks, perhaps??

View attachment 2460

Of course, it has his name on it, in that color, and the ribbon I chose is slightly different in color. :)

I have a travel tote for Jax too that has his name on it as well along with a paw print. Mine is a different style than the one you have and I can't remember where I ordered mine from but it comes in handy!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a canvas tote bag from LLBean that has Banks (my english bulldog) name on it :D

mhuinker

Reaction score
I have a travel tote for Jax too that has his name on it as well along with a paw print. Mine is a different style than the one you have and I can't remember where I ordered mine from but it comes in handy!

Yes, they surely do! It's a nice size, big enough, without being bulky and cumbersome! :)