The pups at 4 months of age.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Gus sent this pic of Hazel's pups at 4 months of age. They are at the vets getting a checkup. They named the little boy Gordon and the little girl Ellen. Gordon is on the left. He is looking very nice right know and has a beautiful head. Ellen needs to grow into her ears, but she will before long. Gus is working with them and getting them ready for the ring in a few months. I'm excited to see how they will do. I'm sure they will do great, as did their older brother and sister, Ben and Adele did.

Gordon & Ellen 4 months old.jpg

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Gordon and Ellen are so good looking. Gordon's head looks perfect to me, nice and square. I'm sure Ellen's face will fill out some, but she is adorable the way she is! Two winners!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Awwww soooo cute!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

winginit66

Reaction score
Wow - They are gorgeous. I would never have thought Ellen's ears too big. I will have to go home and scrutinize ours. Not that it makes any difference, really....;)

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
They are so adorable!!! They will be show stoppers, I cannot wait to see them get their championships!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
[MENTION=193]winginit66[/MENTION]. Her ears really aren't too big, it just looks like that since her face hasn't filled out yet, but it will in a few months. LOL

Tgirl

Reaction score
Awww they have grown so much. Still as cute as ever. :)

🆕 Latest posts