Is your Frenchie a Yenta?

Linwhite

Reaction score
Mine is. She has to have her nose in everyone's business and check out everyone and everything when we're out and about.

"Yenta -
Yiddish - Meddler, gossiper, meddlesome, busybody, nuisance. Mostly Judaic and female.":rolleyes:

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine is. She has to have her nose in everyone's business and check out everyone and everything when we're out and about.

"Yenta -
Yiddish - Meddler, gossiper, meddlesome, busybody, nuisance. Mostly Judaic and female.":rolleyes:

I am thinking that is the definition of a French Bulldog..... becasue that is Chelios to a 'T'.... he has got to know who, what, where, when and why with everything. It is like he is sonstantly saying 'hey, yo, what are you doing... what is that... who are you... where you going?????

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Exactly, [MENTION=2]2bullymama[/MENTION]. Buster is so curious and nosey, nosey, nosey!

Kazzy220

Banned
Reaction score
So glad you put the meaning of Yenta .. you had me lost for a moment!! :blush3:

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I knew this would be the case, thus the definition. :D However, neither of you answered the question. :(

I do have a Yenta, but I prefer to call him a PITA!!! Pookie Bear. He is always up in your business! But he is not a Frenchie! LOL

Kazzy220

Banned
Reaction score
The Yenta in our family is Brandi, our Miniature Schnauzer, who has to know everything about anything!!

Debra

Reaction score
My yenta is the eb Harley. He is so nosey!

Calle Roo

Reaction score
I love this term. I use it frequently when out with Q. People look at me in confusion and I provide clarification that she is a 'busy body; hence her sniffing up your skirt with a taught 6' leash'. The recipient's usually laugh fakely or walk away confused. Some people just don't get FB owners... or their FB.

XoXo from Quella La Roux and her mommy too!

coolcat46

Reaction score
I am thinking that is the definition of a French Bulldog..... becasue that is Chelios to a 'T'.... he has got to know who, what, where, when and why with everything. It is like he is sonstantly saying 'hey, yo, what are you doing... what is that... who are you... where you going?????

I walk our frenchy and constantly pull her along saying...Mind your won business...thinks she needs to be investigating everybody and everything.
Everyone is supposed to be rallying around her!!

coolcat46

Reaction score
very hard to teach boundaries either inside or outside....as i speak shes going crazy doing her zoomies.....

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
I would say that is Henri, because he is a pup and still exploring everything.