I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Petey~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Indiana

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Petey.jpg

Color: White with Black Spots
Weight: 26 lbs.
Spayed_Neutered: Yes
Temperament: Quiet and Reserved
Temperament_Details: A lady in Southern Indiana found Petey when she went to feed and water her animals in her barn on one of the first colder days. Petey came crawling out from under the hay in a vacant stable. Petey is a total comfort dog. He loves a big fluffy bed and fluffy blankets to burrow in. He occasionaly joins in play with my other dogs but really prefers one on one interaction with people or dogs.
Activity_Level: Couch Potato
Likes_Dogs: Likes all Dogs
Likes_Cats: Likes Cats
Likes_Kids: Prefer Home without Kids
Object_Aggression: Not at All
Veterinary_Status: Yes
Handicapped: No
Medical_Issues: Yes
Medical_Issues_Defined: Petey was allowed to develop scar tissue and lumpy skin from repeated allergic reactions. His tail and some of his back will probably never grow hair again. He also came to me with double ear infections and the vet feels he will aways be fighting this as it also appeared to be a chronic issue. He hears fine, but sometimes chooses to ignore you.
Crate_Trained: No
Housebroken: Almost
Formal_Training: No
Shipping_Okay: No
Requested_Fee_for_Dog: 250.00
Reason_for_Placement: I have been fostering Petey for 8 months now and I feel he is ready to go to his forever home. He is still very much a work in progress and I would recommend an experienced frenchy owner or someone willing to take him to classes.
Dog_Additional_Info: Petey is a very loving and gentle dog. He even plays with our littlest dog and occasionally sleeps with him. He has been great at ignoring the cats and birds. He has met my grandchildren and does well with them. However, occasionally Petey gets a bit grumpy when you are trying to get him to do something he doesn’t like. He growls or barks loudly and will act like he is snapping. He has never bit but it’s impressive. That is why I feel he should not be in a home with small children.

Petey lived a rough and tumble life before he came to FBV, but now after a few months of spoiling and pampering, he is finally ready to find his forever home. Petey’s forever home must have a big fluffy bed and fluffy blankets to burrow in. He is a professional couch potato but also has a playful streak in him and he loves to spend time around other pups. Petey, like many a bully, can be a bit stubborn, and he will even complain to you about it. For this reason, Petey should be adopted by a family with previous frenchie experience. Petey has a few medical issues that are ongoing such as chronic ear infections and skin irritations. His new family will need to be able to continue with his health care for the rest of his years. Petey is also a wonderful yodeler and will sing to you when you come home from your daily adventures.

Wanna adopt?

Please visit the French Bulldog Village's website and fill out an application. Read the Adoption information and fill out an application, make sure you read and understand their adoption process.

Here is the link:

www.frenchbulldogvillage.net

To view more Frenchies from French Bulldog Village, follow this link:

http://frenchbulldognews.com/forumdisplay.php/39-USA-French-Bulldog-Village

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)

Last edited: