Is max and pepper to ugly to have puppies?

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Max and Pepper are both beautiful pups. Are they both healthy? Have their hips been checked? Any breathing problems? How are their temperaments? If you are going to breed them you need to work closely with their vet. Most Frenchies don't whelp naturally and have c-sections to deliver the babies. Having puppies and taking care of them is time consuming and a lot of work, not to mention really expensive.

Reaction score
I think they will make beautiful puppies both helth r perfect max is 29 lbs and pepper 22 beautiful akc colors

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Well that is the million dollar question and always has many opinions. First off they are good looking Frenchies. Now does that mean they should be bred? Not necessarily. As [MENTION=10]Alice Kable[/MENTION] stated, are they healthy, have their hips, eyes, and heart been certified for defects and health issues. Are they show quality, are they AKC registered? Do they come from AKC champion stock or CKC (Canadian Kennel Club) champion stock? How is their temperament, do they have allergies. I am a firm believer in breeding to better the breed and not just breeding for money. It does take a lot of money to have a litter of pups, not to mention the risk to your female and pups. You can lose all of them. They need to be artificially inseminated and the pups taken by C-section, so you have cost there, not to mention the care and lack of sleep you get the first few weeks of taking care of pups. Frenchies are usually great mamas but if she isn't or doesn't product enough milk, then you are up every two hours feeding them by hand. So think about the things I have listed above and do your research, plus you need to research their pedigree, as they may not even be a good match to breed anyway.

BellaMayBulldog

Reaction score
They are super cute, but everything David says is so true!!! Don't breed just to make money.

~ Loving life with our Frenchie

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
What?! I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
So sorry to hear this, what in the world happened that took both of them?

mhuinker

Reaction score
WHAT???!!! What on earth happened that they both perished? Sorry for your loss, I hope you find peace!

BellaMayBulldog

Reaction score
Did we ever find out what happened?! Am I the only who seems confused by this?! It worries me. Sorry but it does.

~ Loving life with our Frenchie