I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Darwin~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
darwin.jpg

Adoption fee $500

Darwin is from a local Texas shelter. He is from a backyard breeder situation, but now that he is fixed up you would never know! He gets along great with his foster fur siblings. Darwin came to us with an old eye injury that required his eye be removed. He had no vision in the eye so it has not slowed him down one bit. He is a happy boy that enjoys the company of dogs and humans. He has had all of his vetting done and his neuter. He was not kept as an inside dog before so he really enjoys being with people. He can have anxiety when left alone so his ideal forever home would be someone that works from home or is home most of the day.

A note from his foster mom: "~Darwin's personality is outstanding. He meets no strangers people or dogs. I don't have a cat so I don't know on that. He's not much for toys but enjoys laying on his back and playing with my dogs, he just wiggles back and forth and he thinks he's playing. However he does enjoy going on walks and running next to me around the yard! He eats very well and enjoys his treats. He follows me almost everywhere. I would not describe him as a Velcro dog by any means... He is interested in what you are doing, but is happy to lay on the floor or in a dog bed or on the couch! His choice! He is very smart and in the week I have had him has learn to sit, down and has almost mastered roll-over! He is not a vocal guy and is happy to lay in his crate and sleep. The only time he is vocal is when he is in crate and left alone. For that reason I have made the choice to not leave him alone, but have worked everyday with leaving him short amounts of time and increasing that amount each day."

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)