Bloated After Eating

MamaAndi

Reaction score
I'm just curious if anybody else has a frenchie that just pudges out after they eat? Stella doesn't just have a little pudge after she eats....she looks like a little heifer. But a few hours after she eats, it starts to digest and she looks normal again! Last time I took her to the vet, he seriously thought she was pregnant at first glance because she had just eaten...LOL

Anybody else have this going on?

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
No help here...Jax always looks "pudgy."

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
No mine don't. Maybe she is eating too fast and getting air in her belly. Try a slow feed bowl to see if that helps. Plus do you feed her twice a day? if not, if possible, try that too.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Buster doesn't pudge out after eating, but he has a longer than normal body being a "halfie".

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
No experience with Cheli on this and he dies eat pretty fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Good idea [MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] I can't believe I didn't think of a slow feed bowl. I betcha that would help too, she is a fast eater!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
[MENTION=24]MamaAndi[/MENTION] I got a slow feed bowl for Jax and it really helped the first few days. He has now seemed to have figured it out and is back to inhaling his food.

mhuinker

Reaction score
[MENTION=24]MamaAndi[/MENTION] I got a slow feed bowl for Jax and it really helped the first few days. He has now seemed to have figured it out and is back to inhaling his food.

Smart little boy! Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk