I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Elowyn~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Elowyn.jpg

Name: Elowyn (Winnie)
Sex: Spayed Female
Weight: 25 pounds
Kids: Dog savvy
Cats: No
Dogs: No
Fenced Yard: Recommended
Adoption Fee: $500

Little Winnie was surrendered when her family had a baby. It seemed that she was acting out by having pee accidents around the house, but a veterinary check-up found crystals in her urine that were the real cause of her incontinence. Imagine that! Only a true diva would have sparkly crystals inside her! A vitamin C supplement seems to have solved that problem.

Aside from that, her original family also reported a problem with skin allergies. Her foster home has altered her diet, and with a treatment of antibiotics and regular medicated baths, she is no longer itchy. If you’re willing to continue her weekly beauty dips, you might be right for this lovely lady.

Winnie would like a home with people to love. Kids who are older than 8 years old and dog-savvy would also be welcome. Be aware that people are her thing; no other dogs, please. Elowyn must be the star of the show!

Did we mention she loves people? Cuddle with her at home, play a quick game, go for a walk or take her on a car ride. She might even be a good office dog. As long as you’re together, she’s happy. Winnie tends to be on the submissive side, for a Frenchie. There’s nothing she loves more than a belly rub, but like other frogs, she’s a little stubborn. Nothing a little gentle, firm correction can’t handle.

House-trained, crate-trained, sweet and affectionate: if you want kisses, cuddles, and a wiggle-butt greeting after a long day, Winnie is your girl! If you win her hand, be prepared to travel to SoCA to fetch her.

Wanna adopt?

Please visit the French Bulldog Rescue Network's website and fill out an application. Click the Frenchie you are wanting to adopt, and you will find an "Apply For Me" button on their information. Please be sure to read their adoption process. Here is the link:

http://www.frenchbulldogrescue.org/adoption-info/available-dogs2/

To view more Frenchies from FBRN, follow this link:

http://frenchbulldognews.com/forumdisplay.php/38-USA-French-Bulldog-Rescue-Network

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I love her!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)