I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Tillie~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Tillie.jpg

This great spirit doesn’t let anything hold her back. She can walk, she can hike, and she can love like you wouldn’t believe! You would think that a girl with this type of verve would do everything with an over abundance of gusto, but not Tillie. She needs regular exercise and she’ll keep your pace, but Tillie will come home after exercise and give such sweet, gentle kisses to melt any heart. She can sleep in a dog bed, but don’t be suprised if she assumes that you are better off at night with her by your side.

Tillie, Tilly so sweet and silly… will make you laugh, keep you going, and warm your heart all at the same time. She is an active family girl, who loves all humans, yet chooses her dog friends carefully. She plays with her foster brother, but has stink-eye competitions with her foster sister. I think she wins…

The perfect dog.

A Frenchie with energy and a nose just long enough to ease breathing!

And legs just long enough to make the boy dogs swoon, and to make it easy for jogging beneath a full-moon.

Dog_Age: 7
Dog_Gender: Female
Dog_Color: Brindle pied
Dog_Weight: 22 lbs
Spayed_Neutered: Yes
Dog_Temperament: Friendly and Outgoing
Dog_Activity_Level: Always in Motion
Likes_Dogs: Only Likes Male Dogs
Likes_Cats: Chases Cats
Likes_Kids: Yes
Object_Aggression: Not at All
Handicapped: No
Medical_Issues: Yes
Medical_Issues_Defined: some minor allergies
Dog_Registered: No Registration
Crate_Trained: Yes
Housebroken: Yes
Formal_Training: No
Shipping_Okay: No
Requested_Fee_for_Dog: $400
Ideal_Home: Needs an active home. Could be placed with another dog as long as they are calm temperment. Not trained needs experienced dog owner.

Wanna adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> frenchbulldogvillage.net

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> French Bulldog Village

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :2thumbs:

Last edited:
P

pdolphin27

View attachment 99

This great spirit doesn’t let anything hold her back. She can walk, she can hike, and she can love like you wouldn’t believe! You would think that a girl with this type of verve would do everything with an over abundance of gusto, but not Tillie. She needs regular exercise and she’ll keep your pace, but Tillie will come home after exercise and give such sweet, gentle kisses to melt any heart. She can sleep in a dog bed, but don’t be suprised if she assumes that you are better off at night with her by your side.

Tillie, Tilly so sweet and silly… will make you laugh, keep you going, and warm your heart all at the same time. She is an active family girl, who loves all humans, yet chooses her dog friends carefully. She plays with her foster brother, but has stink-eye competitions with her foster sister. I think she wins…

The perfect dog.

A Frenchie with energy and a nose just long enough to ease breathing!

And legs just long enough to make the boy dogs swoon, and to make it easy for jogging beneath a full-moon.

Dog_Age: 7
Dog_Gender: Female
Dog_Color: Brindle pied
Dog_Weight: 22 lbs
Spayed_Neutered: Yes
Dog_Temperament: Friendly and Outgoing
Dog_Activity_Level: Always in Motion
Likes_Dogs: Only Likes Male Dogs
Likes_Cats: Chases Cats
Likes_Kids: Yes
Object_Aggression: Not at All
Handicapped: No
Medical_Issues: Yes
Medical_Issues_Defined: some minor allergies
Dog_Registered: No Registration
Crate_Trained: Yes
Housebroken: Yes
Formal_Training: No
Shipping_Okay: No
Requested_Fee_for_Dog: $400
Ideal_Home: Needs an active home. Could be placed with another dog as long as they are calm temperment. Not trained needs experienced dog owner.

Wanna adopt?

Please visit the French Bulldog Village's website and fill out an application. Read the Adoption information and fill out an application, make sure you read and understand their adoption process.

Here is the link:

http://frenchbulldogvillage.net/

To view more Frenchies from French Bulldog Village, follow this link:

http://frenchbulldognews.com/forumdisplay.php/39-USA-French-Bulldog-Village

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)

I think Tillie has been adopted I dont see her on their list anymore.

MamaAndi

Reaction score
[MENTION=151]pdolphin27[/MENTION] It's very possible that she has. I've been super busy lately and have only been able to update my rescues once a week. :)