Hello from Indiana

Debra

Reaction score
Hi all, I live in Northern Indiana with Junebug my Frenchie, Harley & Otis the EB's & Rocco the African grey. I found Junie on craigslist at the age of 5. We soon realized she hadn't lived the most glamorous life. Fast fwd. 3 years later, she is happy, healthy, loves people, bosslady to her bulldog brothers & even gives kisses to the bird! I cant imagine life with out this funny girl who runs circles around everyone. She now lives like a queen & I know she is loving every moment:) I have been involved with EB rescue for several years. I support rescue while educating on the bully breed. Thanks for inviting me to this group!

Attachments

• Older pics 022.jpg
    Older pics 022.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 171
  • duplicates 009.jpg
    duplicates 009.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 165
  • 101_0418.jpg
    101_0418.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 172

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome [MENTION=46]Debra[/MENTION] your bully crew is simply gorgeous!! I love African Greys too, so smart and beautiful!

Which rescue do you volunteer for?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Debra

Reaction score
I was involved with Indiana Bulldog Rescue for several years, then the president for 2 more years. They are a great group with a new president & awesome volunteers. I do not belong to any certain rescue anymore, just help out where I can. I am a member of BCARN & direct surrenders to the proper rescue group. Bully people are a special bunch!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Debra, so glad you found us. Junebug is such a pretty girl and you have a great looking bully group too. Plus Rocco is a good looking bird. Bless you for helping out the rescues, that's awesome. We have a bully forum too if you haven't checked it out yet, it is englishbulldognews.com Thanks again for joining and looking forward in hearing stories of your crew and seeing more pics of them.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I was involved with Indiana Bulldog Rescue for several years, then the president for 2 more years. They are a great group with a new president & awesome volunteers. I do not belong to any certain rescue anymore, just help out where I can. I am a member of BCARN & direct surrenders to the proper rescue group. Bully people are a special bunch!

Awesome, we sponsor Max and Mr. Burger from IBR on our sister site, English Bulldog News. I commend you for you have done for the rescues, another hero!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to FBN.... your Frenchie and Bulldogs are all beautiful!! Bird is nice too :D

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Those are some beautiful bullies you have there! :)

Sherry

Reaction score
[MENTION=46]Debra[/MENTION] :welcome2: to FBN We always hold a special place in our hearts to the rescues, you rock woman. thank you . You have a beautiful Grey too. wow.

Kazzy220

Banned
Reaction score
:welcome: to FBN .... such a pretty girl too!!!

And of course your english bullies are beautiful too!!! Don't forget to go and check out our sister forum ...www.englishbulldognews.com :up: