Frenchie Poll: How friendly is your Frenchie?

How friendly is your Frenchie?

• Very friendly

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Somewhat friendly

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Not friendly at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
So how friendly is your Frenchie? Tell us about it.

frenchiepoll.png

mcraven2

Reaction score
This was hard to answer because Diva is very sweet and friendly BUT because she was kept in a cage her first 4 years only being used for breeding, she is very shy and is not used to being around new people. So because of this she isn't the type of dog to run up to people coming over and having them pet her, she usually keeps close to one of us for protection while barking a bit; she is getting much better though and is becoming a little more willing to let new people pet her and hold her. I think having two English Bulldogs who run up to EVERYONE getting pet and getting attention is helping her become more comfortable around new people, but if Gio or Princess aren't with her when new people are around she will never go up to them.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Buster is very friendly, on a 1-10 he's about a 20! When he meets new people he does his happy dance and sometimes is so excited he accidentally squirt, squirts.

Debra

Reaction score
Junebug is very friendly & wants everyone to pet her now. It took her a good year to learn to trust people. It does help having 2 other bullies to show her the ropes, kinda like Diva.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Hazel is very sweet and friendly and loves everyone.

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Stella likes "her people". LOL People that come into our home she is fine with and friendly. But she has a tendency to be a jerk to the neighbors...barks at them when they are outside (I don't like them much either so I can't blame her)!

cherie

Reaction score
my dogs are amazingly friendly with kisses but are protective i love all their quailities they surely are top dog litterally