Thank you all

Chester

Reaction score
Thank you all for all the help and a warm welcome. I am Chester´s mom, my name is Maria Mercedes toooo long, everyone called me Mercha.
Chester arrived in Panama from Germany on November 2012, he does not like the warm, humid, tropical weather in Panama. He likes to be inside on a/c
or under the garden hose all the time. I take lot of care with his skin, but he is more than a water dog. Any suggestions?

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welome Maria.... Chester is a beauty and a typical bully breed.... nice cool temps for them. Heat is not a friend to the breed at all and as for the hose -- yeah, my guys love it too

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice short walks to burn off energy but yes always keep indoors. Be careful outside in warm temperatures, they can overheat quickly! Such a beauty you have in Chester!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Yap definitely indoor dogs for sure. some do love the water, most of mine don't though.

Debra

Reaction score
Hi! Chester is so cute! All my dogs prefer the a/c, they don't like water & they cant swim either. Love Chester's name :) Are there a lot of frenchies in your area?

Sherry

Reaction score
Thank you all for all the help and a warm welcome. I am Chester´s mom, my name is Maria Mercedes toooo long, everyone called me Mercha.
Chester arrived in Panama from Germany on November 2012, he does not like the warm, humid, tropical weather in Panama. He likes to be inside on a/c
or under the garden hose all the time. I take lot of care with his skin, but he is more than a water dog. Any suggestions?

sending out a warm :smileywelcome: even if I'm late , it's well deserved . Chester is a real cutie

Chester

Reaction score
No we do not have many frenchies in Panama, the English bull dog is more popular.
Chester is not a great swimmer, but he loves the beach. We live at Panama Canal area, the Pacific is our front yard.
The Atlantic is an hour ride.
My husband Bob a typical American, did not like to have a French dog, he accept it with one condition, to have an English name,
that is how my great frenchies became Mr. Chester, since his German name is too long and hard to use. Now Mr. Chester runs the house
and our hearts.

Kazzy220

Banned
Reaction score
A belated :welcome: .... can't wait to see more pics of your darling Chester!!! :heart: