What are your plans for this long weekend holiday?

Debra

Reaction score
On the agenda...take 1 eb for a nail trim & hoping to give baths for all. Do my yard work & helping my mom do her mulch & to finish it off, take a motorcycle ride to a wine & art festival. We will see what all I do.....I think wine trip will most definitely happen!!! :smoochwink:
On Memorial day we remember those who died while serving our country.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
That sounds like a fun time [MENTION=46]Debra[/MENTION]

I will just hang out here at the house like I always do. I'm a homebody! Go swimming, couple of bully baths, snoop on the forums. :D

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing major..... some family over on Sunday for a BBQ... and LOTS of SLEEP!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
We just got our house listed for sale so I'll be vacuuming and scrubbing floors. Also, I have some loose ends to take care of before The Wallowa Valley Festival of Arts set up takes place Tues. the 28th! Going to try to BBQ Monday!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
I was off today so sent time with the babies, Bev had to work today but is off tomorrow and I work the rest of the weekend. That's it.

Sherry

Reaction score
for the last couple of days it's been to windy and chilly to do much outside, heck they're calling for snow north of us tonight . WTH . supposed to get up to 64 degrees F tomorrow. yay :blink: the swimming pools opened today :fie:

Linwhite

Reaction score
Nothing special here. It's supposed to go up to around 90 again tomorrow so partying with the pups is out.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing special here. It's supposed to go up to around 90 again tomorrow so partying with the pups is out.

Sherry

Reaction score
get the hose out and the air conditioner on [MENTION=19]Linwhite[/MENTION]

Linwhite

Reaction score
get the hose out and the air conditioner on [MENTION=19]Linwhite[/MENTION]

Been there, done that with both of those. :D The pups do not like water. In fact, I took the 2 small ones to the beach the other day. They wouldn't even get their feet wet and wouldn't even look at the horseshoe crabs. Party Poopers.