Picasso.jpg

Sex: Neutered male
Weight: 28 lbs
Kids: Yes
Cats: Dog savvy, over 5
Dogs: Yes
Fenced Yard: Not required
Adoption Fee: $500

Picasso is done with his blue period and is ready to find a loving forever home! His previous family surrendered him due to a newborn baby in the home, and also voiced concern about his history of back issues, which will need to be monitored. Picasso also had an elongated palette, but that was fixed under FBRN care. He does still get pretty snorty and can have a little trouble breathing when he is too active.

Picasso has been around children ranging from 1-7 years of age while in foster care, and seems indifferent to them. Picasso likes to chase the cat in his foster home, but she is dog savvy and with typical “cattitude” knows just how to handle the situation. A cat not used to dog-antics, or a cat that doesn’t like being chased would not be a good fit with Picasso!
He gets along with other dogs well, and really enjoys playing with the two resident dogs in his foster home.

This boy is already obedience trained, crate trained, and house-broken. He does need more frequent potty breaks to avoid accidents, though. In his foster home, he goes out every couple of hours during the day, and at least every 6 hours at night.

Picasso loves to do tricks for people! He gets really excited when you ask him to sit, lie down, roll over, shake, or high five. Picasso also really enjoys the toy basket, and we’ve heard that one of his favorite activities is to take all the toys out of the basket and display them around the living room for his foster family to admire. Picasso is very smart and picks up on new things quickly and easily. He is submissive and very laid back.

Wanna adopt?

Please visit the French Bulldog Rescue Network's website and fill out an application. Click the Frenchie you are wanting to adopt, and you will find an "Apply For Me" button on their information. Please be sure to read their adoption process. Here is the link:

http://www.frenchbulldogrescue.org/adoption-info/available-dogs2/

To view more Frenchies from FBRN, follow this link:

http://frenchbulldognews.com/forumdisplay.php/38-USA-French-Bulldog-Rescue-Network

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)

mcraven2

Reaction score
He might be the cutest dog I've ever seen in my life! I just LOVE that face!!

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Isn't he cute? He is unique looking :)