I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Mr Brown~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Mr_Brown.jpg

Mr. Brown
Sex: Neutered male
Weight: 25 lbs
Kids: 5+
Cats: Unknown
Dogs: Yes, calm and gentle
Fenced Yard: Preferred
Adoption Fee: $250

Mr. Brown was surrendered by his family when a new baby started taking up all their time. At the age of 10, this old man is old in years, but young at heart.

He’s a little white marshmallow of a dog who loves all the humans he meets and most other dogs. In fact, he could take or leave dogs; it’s people he wants to be with. A home with mellow dogs and kids 5+ would be great for Mr. Brown. Just try and keep up! Age is just a number, he says -- he keeps active playing fetch, clowning around, and running. He loves belly rubs, walks, and ALL OF THE TOYS!

Mr. Brown is currently on medication for some itchy skin problems, but his foster mama is trying him out on a better quality food to see if that helps. He is both house and crate trained and would be happiest if someone was home all day, or you took him along to the office. You will definitely want to spend as much time as possible with this guy -- he’s a natural comedian, according to his foster mama.

“I brought him home thinking he would be a lazy old man that I could love on during his time in my care. Instead what I brought home was a silly old man with more energy than I expected - and a boy that brings me never ending smiles. He is hilarious, loving, silly and never ceases to bring a smile to my face.”

Wanna adopt?

Please visit the French Bulldog Rescue Network's website and fill out an application. Click the Frenchie you are wanting to adopt, and you will find an "Apply For Me" button on their information. Please be sure to read their adoption process. Here is the link:

http://www.frenchbulldogrescue.org/adoption-info/available-dogs2/

To view more Frenchies from FBRN, follow this link:

http://frenchbulldognews.com/forumdisplay.php/38-USA-French-Bulldog-Rescue-Network

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Mr Brown is pending adoption!