Cheli is doing well...

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Sleep without snoring is his favorite thing for the past two days....

this is only the second time he has ever had his tongue out while sleeping

Sherry

Reaction score
God Bless him. finally getting good rest. Probably how I'd sleep if I had a Cpap :lazy:

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Awwww sweet boy, so happy everything went well for him. Now he can breath easy.

Sherry

Reaction score
no, not insurance, it use to be vanity, now it's just the process I'm going through. updated sleep study and records

Casper

Reaction score
Sleep without snoring is his favorite thing for the past two days....

this is only the second time he has ever had his tongue out while sleeping

look at that lil bully face, he is so adorable.... Wow.... Love his colors too!! Hope he gets some good rest soon.

Casper

Reaction score
no, not insurance, it use to be vanity, now it's just the process I'm going through. updated sleep study and records

Sleep Apnea is a silent killer that effects so many other organs its just unbelievable the damage one can do to oneself if left untreated. Bllod pressure problems, Diabetes problems, not even to mention the headaches from lack of oxygen to the brain while trying to sleep, waking up choking on your own salava in the bodies attempt to emergency breath.... I keep telling Rocky he's going to need a Cpap, and stop eating the mask to my Bipap, lol after eating one, now he just licks it when I'm sleeping lol

Sherry

Reaction score
Sleep Apnea is a silent killer that effects so many other organs its just unbelievable the damage one can do to oneself if left untreated. Bllod pressure problems, Diabetes problems, not even to mention the headaches from lack of oxygen to the brain while trying to sleep, waking up choking on your own salava in the bodies attempt to emergency breath.... I keep telling Rocky he's going to need a Cpap, and stop eating the mask to my Bipap, lol after eating one, now he just licks it when I'm sleeping lol
I'll take everything you said serious and thank you for your concern. I'm sure I'll be wearing on come August