Helpless Bully Holic !!!!

Casper

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I'm proud to admitt I'm a Bully Holic, and proud owner of a Bully named Rocky..... Rocky's 14 months old and suffers from severe stubborness, enough that he would drive Cesar Millan insane. He's my fur kid, along with him I have 2 Daughters, one just married in June, the other..... I'm not sure if she will ever settle down. I've owned Cocker Spaniels for 20+ years, through the generations, which is where my experience comes from, But have recently recovered into Bully's in which i'm not looking back..... I Love my Kids, and look foreward to posting with y'all and seeing plenty of pictures..... By the way, I'm from louisiana, and I've got that cajun mentality not to be confused with a Redneck.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and so glad you joined us. Looking forward in seeing pics of your baby. Bullies can be stubborn and will usually do as you ask as long as there is food involved or you make It their idea. But there is nothing like a bully and once they steal your heart, you never look back.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Casper! Nice to see you here!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Welcome. Can't wait to see pics of Rocky. Oh..and there is nothing wrong with Cajun mentatlity! :)

Edited to add: I just now figured out you came over from EBN....didn't know you changed your username. LOL But I'd still like to see more of Rocky!

Last edited:

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Who let you in???? Lisa - the door is unlocked !!!

:giggle:

:welcome:

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome Casper and Rocky! Can't wait to see pictures of Rocky!

Casper

Reaction score
Who let you in???? Lisa - the door is unlocked !!!

:giggle:

:welcome:

Lmbo….. So nice to see you too !! Thanks for letting me in….. I can't get enough of these Handsome Pets…… Love em !!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Lmbo….. So nice to see you too !! Thanks for letting me in….. I can't get enough of these Handsome Pets…… Love em !!

:giggle: :giggle: ..... ah, you know I like you if I pick on you ;)