Greetings from Prince Edward Island!

lugavnoff

Reaction score
Hello, I'm L. I hope to purchase my very first French Bulldog by next year. I'm currently on a search to find the right breeder. :)

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Good luck with your search. Where are you located? Maybe somebody can give you a good recommendation :)

Alice Kable

Reaction score
I have a half Frenchie, half Olde English Bulldogge, a breeder oops! We thought we had an OEB. He is 5 months old now and I love every ounce of him! You can get an AKC list of approved breeders on the internet. Go to some dog shows, watch the Frenchies and ask lots of questions!

mcraven2

Reaction score
Welcome and good luck on your quest to find your Frenchie!!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: to FBN..... best of luck with your search and plese keep us posted

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and good luck on your search. A good place to start is go to some dog shows and talk to the people showing Frenchies. See if there is a French bulldog club in your area and talk to them, and also ask several bulldog vets in your area about breeders. Once you have found a couple, visit their kennel or home and see how their place looks. Is it clean, are the Frenchies clean, and do you get that good feeling about them. Just follow your gut, if it doesn't feel right, then move on.

Sherry

Reaction score
Hello, I'm L. I hope to purchase my very first French Bulldog by next year. I'm currently on a search to find the right breeder. :)

Welcome to the site, learn everything you possibly can and I'm sure you'll be well prepared . A good breeder will guarantee the pup for a year, in the event anything hereditary comes up. have shots and wormed, vet checked and certified. Also get references and ask to see the parents and the home of the mama. Please keep us posted on your journey . :jumping0045: