How did you choose the breeder you went with?

lugavnoff

Reaction score
I have done a lot of research over the past couple of years, and I am now looking for the right breeder. I hope to find the right breeder by next year.

I have three questions for current owners:

1.) Where did you purchase your Frenchie?
2.) Where or how did you find the breeder?
3.) Why did you choose this breeder over others?

Note: I am not looking to purchase a dog that is a non standard colour - Blue (pied, brindle, fawn), Tri, Chocolate (Liver), or Merle as I hope to show with CKC (Canadian Kennel Club) and or AKC down the road.

Thank you in advance for your help! :D

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
I was fortunate to have received our Frenchie via our vet, so i did not have to do all the research.

Best of luck in your search

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
We got our Frenchie from a friend of ours we met through our handler at a dog show awhile back. He shows English and French bulldogs and breeds show quality Frenchies. Hazel was a champion before she was one years of age. She has had two litters of pups, one just recently, and three from her first litter are already champions, and from the looks of her recent litter there will be a few more champions. We want to start breeding Frenchies and we felt Hazel would be a good start as she is still young enough to get a litter or two out of her before we retire her. Tim is in Florida but we know a great pet transport company, or you can fly with a puppy in the cabin with you on just about any airline. We went with him because of his champion record and from other breeders we know, who have known him for a long time. He has them tested for other health problems also, which cost extra money for him to do, but he wants to make sure he has the best Frenchies he possibly can. So that's why we chose him.