There's a storm a comin!

PrinceCharliesMa

Reaction score
So here in KC we're expected to get some possibly severe thunderstorms over night on Saturday. This has me worried.:fie: 1) Because Charlie will probably be nervous and 2) How will I get him to go out and do his business in the night with strong wind and rain? Anybody have any advice or experience on this matter?

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
I usually place the harness and collar on... take him to a spot of grass and say 'potty'. Cheli usually wants in so bad, he just goes

Alice Kable

Reaction score
I usually place the harness and collar on... take him to a spot of grass and say 'potty'. Cheli usually wants in so bad, he just goes

Same with Buster, only I sing him the pee pee poo poo song! He goes fast so he can get in out of the weather!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Okay, [MENTION=2]2bullymama[/MENTION] PEE PEE POTTY POO, PEE PEE POTTY POO, PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEEPEE PEE POTTY POO. Repeat until you get results. How loud depends on how close your neighbors are!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, [MENTION=2]2bullymama[/MENTION] PEE PEE POTTY POO, PEE PEE POTTY POO, PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE POTTY POO. Repeat until you get results. How loud depends on how close your neighbors are!

:rofl:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, [MENTION=2]2bullymama[/MENTION] PEE PEE POTTY POO, PEE PEE POTTY POO, PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE POTTY POO. Repeat until you get results. How loud depends on how close your neighbors are!

:rofl: :rofl:

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
I love the pee pee potty song. :) When you take them out in bad weather just try to be calm, because if your nervous they will sense it and will be nervous too. Ours don't like it, but we just stay out and keep thelling them to go potty and they finally go. Then it's a quick dry off and a treat.