Hodge!!!

Hodge

Reaction score
image.jpgHi! So, I'm Hodge, a Frenchie currently living life in WC1. My dad's a bit daft and keeps taking snaps of me both at home and on our travels. I'm pretty spoilt as you will see and do like to 'strike a pose' when a lens is pointed at me! :) Don't we all?

Oh, just in case you were wondering yes, I do have one blue eye and one brown. Dad says it's 'cause he couldn't afford both blue! I have great eyesight so it's just a cosmetic thing...makes me that extra bit special I tell people. However to the American outside the British Museum who asked recently 'is it a glass eye?' Really?? I mean REALLY! Lol! Bless...

Few more snaps can be seen at -

www.instagram.com/hodge_2011

&/or

www.hodgeinthecity.tumblr.com

& my twitter name is hodgeinthecity

If your ever in WC1 twitter me and we can meet for a walkies ximage.jpg

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Well welcome to the site, and so glad you found us. You are a very handsome boy indeed.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Hodge! Very glad you joined us! You are very handsome and are fabulous on camera :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Hodge and welcome to FBN.... you are too dang cute!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Hodge, you are adorable! Welcome, we are all looking forward to more pictures and stories about you!!!

MamaAndi

Reaction score
He is lovely! Great name too, welcome to the site.

Hodge

Reaction score
image.jpgWhat lovely welcomes all! Many thanks! Dads busy snapping away with his camera so I'll add a few new pics shortly. Here's one of me taken today in one of my my fav parks Bloomsbury Square, London, UK...

This is such a lovely community! Dads chuffed to see so many Frenchies and Frenchie owners in one place! Right, off to sleep, all this typing has exhausted my paws! ;-)

Hodge xxx

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Take care of those paws, Hodge, they have many miles left to go on your walkies!

Your pictures are wonderful, handsome Hodge!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 249What lovely welcomes all! Many thanks! Dads busy snapping away with his camera so I'll add a few new pics shortly. Here's one of me taken today in one of my my fav parks Bloomsbury Square, London, UK...

This is such a lovely community! Dads chuffed to see so many Frenchies and Frenchie owners in one place! Right, off to sleep, all this typing has exhausted my paws! ;-)

Hodge xxx

I love your new picture!

This site is only a couple months old now so hopefully we will all get to meet many more Frenchies! Hopefully you can help us by sharing us with your friends, too. :up:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Sherry

Reaction score
View attachment 249What lovely welcomes all! Many thanks! Dads busy snapping away with his camera so I'll add a few new pics shortly. Here's one of me taken today in one of my my fav parks Bloomsbury Square, London, UK...

Hodge xxx

Jeesh, so very late am I, to wish a handsome young thing like you Hodge, to this fine young community :drawheart2:

mcraven2

Reaction score
Very late to this since I was away when you joined, but WELCOME! I just love the one blue eye and one brown, so unique!!! Hodge, you are adorable!