I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Murray~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Massachusetts

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Murray.jpg

Sex: Neutered Male
Weight: 23 pounds
Kids: Yes, school age, 6+
Cats: No
Dogs: Yes
Fenced Yard: Preferred
Adoption Fee: $600

Murray gets along with other dogs but, like most Frenchies, likes to believe he’s the one in charge. This can lead to some ungentlemanly humping when he first meets a dog (or human!), but he doesn’t mean to be crude! He will correct himself after you verbally decline his advances. He’s just an excitable fellow and will be playful with his canine mates after proper introductions. However, Murray hasn’t been exposed to cats so, per FBRN policy, he won’t be placed in a feline friendly home as his reaction is unpredictable. Otherwise, he’s just a world-class cuddler who loves to eat.

Murray is housebroken and crate trained. He has run of the house when his foster parents are out and is well behaved and respectful. He knows a few basic commands. Murray loves a good run now and then, but doesn’t require serious exercise. He definitely does not appreciate a romp outside in the rain and will simply refuse – or poop on the porch instead. Murray has no known temperament issues, but seems a little protective of his food when he’s being fed, although he’s never acted out first other than a warning snarl or a toothless tackle. Murray can be a little clingy and doesn’t like to have his people out of sight when they’re home. If someone leaves the room (even when there’s a large group) and he’s not allowed to follow, he may whine or bark.

Mostly, Murray just loves to play. He adores playing with his Frenchie foster sister. He enjoys chew toys, tennis balls, romps outside, and snuggling! Murray is obsessively fond of bottles – so his new family should keep away any that he shouldn’t have. No stuffies for Murray though, as he tends to rip those apart and eat the stuffing until he’s sick. First-time Frenchie owners are okay. Murray can live in either an apartment or a house, but it would be better if there was a fenced yard or park nearby for him to get his energy out. His ideal forever home is an active household with school-age kids, dogs, or both. He may be able to accompany his new owners to work, but he is easily stimulated and may be too excited. He can be left at home as long as he’s given a mid-day potty break. With his second chance after successful surgery, Murray has an enthusiasm for life that should be indulged by his new owners.

Wanna adopt?

Please visit the French Bulldog Rescue Network's website and fill out an application. Click the Frenchie you are wanting to adopt, and you will find an "Apply For Me" button on their information. Please be sure to read their adoption process. Here is the link:

http://www.frenchbulldogrescue.org/adoption-info/available-dogs2/

To view more Frenchies from FBRN, follow this link:

http://frenchbulldognews.com/forumdisplay.php/38-USA-French-Bulldog-Rescue-Network

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)

bubba

Reaction score
Hi,
I am very interested in Murray. I currently have a 3 yr old Frenchie who is in need of a brother :) He really loves other dogs and I would love another one around the house. I live in a 4 story townhouse in north NJ; across from a park. He would have ample space and lots of love. I just have questions about his surgery and health complications. Please contact me and I will give you my info so we can talk further.
Thanks,
Kristina