How hyper is your Frenchie?

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Just wondering how hyper everyone's Franchies are? I've seen some that are very hyper. Hazel is the most laid back Frenchie I have ever seen. Don't get me wrong she does like to play some and will on a rare occasion run around the room playing with BeBe, but usually she is just hanging out, and very well behaved. She's such a good little girl, and such a joy to have with us.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Cheli has a nice even balance to him.... when he wants to play the energy level is high, but he does enjoy just laying around hanging out. When he is outside, he is full throttle and will look to get into something. Whwere as, Banks (EB) just wants to sun bathe... Cheli wants to torture her

mcraven2

Reaction score
Diva isn't really hyper, but she does have a lot of extra energy she needs to burn off. She sprints from room to room, even if she is just going to get a drink of water she will run to the bowl instead of walk. After she goes to the bathroom she sprints back to the door. And when she does play with Gio, she usually will run around him to get him tired! She also sleeps way more than both of my EB's, she will go to her bed about 2 or 3 hours earlier than Princess and Gio.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Buster is 6 months old now and I'd call him busy rather than hyper. He is busy playing with his toys, chewing on a nylabone, or playing with his EB brother, Ruggles. He used to get the zoomies before crashing and taking a nap, but not so much anymore. What excites him the most is having kids to play with!

Kazzy220

Banned
Reaction score
Buster is 6 months old now and I'd call him busy rather than hyper. He is busy playing with his toys, chewing on a nylabone, or playing with his EB brother, Ruggles. He used to get the zoomies before crashing and taking a nap, but not so much anymore. What excites him the most is having kids to play with!

That's an excellent way to describe it!!! Not "hyper" ..... "Busy". :rofl:

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Stella is insane! She is constantly going a mile a minute...I'm surprised she doesn't crash but she's young yet (although I don't think she will grow out of it lol). She is always picking on Tank, jumping all over the couches, barking at things outside, playing with her toys. She never just naps or anything.